Defending Your Driving Rights, Protecting Your Future.
Aaronson Law Firm has been defending Texans facing traffic citations as well as criminal arrests and charges since 1976. From traffic tickets to license suspension, misdemeanors, and felonies, our firm puts more than 40 years of experience to work for you.
With extensive knowledge and skills obtained over the decades we have been in practice, we are more than qualified to help you. Let us use our experience to protect your rights, guide you through whatever legal process you face, provide you with seasoned advice and counsel, and fight vigorously to help you achieve an optimum result.
Mr. Aaronson has protected my driving record and insurance ratesJerry R.
He is very reliable and really knows his way around this area of law.Jose L.
Areas of Service
Our seasoned El Paso attorney handles the following practice areas:
- DUI/DWI. We handle all drunk and/or drugged driving charges whether this is a first or subsequent offense.
- Expunctions and Non-disclosures. We can help you clear your criminal record so that past mistakes do not harm future opportunities.
- Commercial Driver’s License citations and issues. Your CDL is key to your livelihood. We can assist in fighting tickets that could put your license at risk.
- Occupational Driver’s License. Let us help you seek this type of restricted license if your driver’s license has been suspended.
- Suspension appeals. We can appeal your license suspension to help put you back on the road.
- Criminal defense. If you have been charged with a Texas crime, we can devise a defense strategy to help you seek the best possible outcome.
- Misdemeanors. While less serious than felonies, misdemeanors can still result in fines, jail time, and a criminal record. Let us fight for your freedom and future.
- Felonies. These charges can range from aggravated assault to DWI with a child passenger and more. We can thoroughly investigate your case and devise a strategy designed to help you avoid or minimize the consequences.
The sooner you involve our El Paso lawyer in your traffic ticket, license issue, criminal arrest or charges, the more effective we can protect your rights and devise a viable plan of action. Our firm is dedicated to getting optimum results so you can move forward.
Connect with Aaronson Law Firm by phone at (915) 265-0848 or online today.
Confidence in a Challenge
I thrive on the energy and challenge of litigation, and I inspire confidence in those I meet. As your dedicated legal advocate, my goal is a favorable outcome for you and your loved ones. Over four decades of legal experience means that when I say I'll fight for your case, I mean it.
Every single day at Aaronson Law Firm, I put my comprehensive knowledge and experience of traffic law and criminal defense into action. I'm prepared to guide you through your case, making the process as smooth as possible, and making you aware of any speed bumps along the way.
Fill Out the Form Below to Get Started